Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Do you know

Do you know how much you mean to Me?
Do you see what it is I see?
Can you fathom the Love I want to bestow?
Will you ever let Me in to be the Greatest Love you know?
This relationship I will never demand
My mystery I only want you to understand
To see that my Son is the Way
And that your heart to Me will pray
When you cry I feel your tears
I can touch your fears
Be the peace that you always desire
Be the joy that is an unquenchable fire
Do you know how much you mean to Me?
Do you see what it is I see?
Can you fathom the Love I want to bestow?
Will you let Me in to be the Greatest Love you know?
Just to touch your heart
I long to never be apart
I want you in my Arms
To keep you from all harm
All you say is yes Lord yes
Touch my life, my spirit caress
Allow me to be in Your holy place
To feel how wonderful Your embrace
I long to understand all of your secrets
Please Father from me do not keep it
I see how much I mean to You!
I'm beginning to see myself the way You do!
I feel the Love that You freely give
Jesus, is the greatest love, in which I live!
Praise You today for a Love so wonderful
A life fresh and beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment