Thursday, August 21, 2014

Take a Stand

So far so good
Come to far, been misunderstood
Stand today for Your name sake
Your blood blots away every mistake
I take You in like a fresh breath of air
My sins you bore and still bare
So that I may have this life in eternity
With no mask, this joy is mine internally 
Jesus You give me more then I could express
I will go head forward, every sin address
Bring it before You when I see it arise
Will not hide, will not give into any lies
But be firm in what I  know to be truth
Lord I've seen enough proof
I don't need anyone to tell me You are real
For in my own life I can see and feel
You move through me in Your gracious way
I know I can never fathom the price You did pay
I am humbly Yours, to serve You and adore
Both now and forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment