Thursday, August 14, 2014

Remove Me

Lord remove me from from myself
That I may lay this flesh at Your feet
To be open and used for Your will

You are God in the Highest seat
Please Lord let me bow at Your throne
i want to see You glorified
I want to see You alone

Give me eyes to see Your heavenly realm
Give me ears to hear Your heavenly sound
Give me a heart to beat Your compassion

Daily for You let me be dying 
Cast away all that is not of You
Take me by the hand to a life anew

Teach me more each day and night
To seek You with Holy fright
May I not grow cold to Your gentle touch
May I not forget that Your always enough

Be my strength to make it each day
Tell me the secrets of Your Good news
Lord, inflame this fuse

Never to burn out
Or to fade away
But at Your feet this life I lay

Speak to me in the night while I sleep
Take me further, let me go deep
Let me see beyond what my vision can fathom
Let me cry out to You in each spiritual famine

Forevermore Lord, keep me, don't let me slip away
You are Glory and hold me all my days

No comments:

Post a Comment