Saturday, August 16, 2014

Change of Plans

So today, the plan was to walk a good walk with the sun shining down, music on the ipod, dog in tow, and the added perk of some tan. Instead, the sun slowly was covered by all day clouds, and rain showers came. Ugh..ok so I do enjoy the rain, but it rained on my plans. Change of plans, make homemade candies and lunch for my mom and sister. Come upstairs to my room and get online for maybe a minute or two, then a little snooze before getting ready to go to Indy with my sister to visit a friend. Well I got up here anyways, but God said no nap get on that computer and do what I made you to do, write about me! So I've been posting and blogging. Funny how we can start the day with one set of plans and soon its all flipped around to fit into His schedule, it is not my life but His Spirit through me that matters anyways. So I choose to say God what will You have for me today, use me Lord to do Your will and not my own. I've been going through a season of waiting, change and growing to rely on Christ alone. It doesn't mean I just sit still and do nothing ofcourse not! But to know and trust, that He has everything under control and that no matter what this life brings He is in control.  That because I am following Him and being obedient to His leading that what ever comes, it is going to be for His glory and my good. He wants to use me! How exciting to know He wants to use me! More then I could have ever dreamt, I know things aren't going to happen tomorrow, if they did then what kind of faith would that build? I have to rely on Him to move exactly at the right timing and begin to work within what He has given me for this time. And its exciting to not know what or how things will play out, but to know that He's given promises to me, that I know beyond any doubt are from Him and to see Him unfold them before me. I look back at certain things and see how He has worked. But I know that I know that I know that the more, I depend on Him the more I pursue Him, the more time I spend with and in Him, the more I'm going to see things in this natural life occur that will blow my mind. So I wait, I grow, I consume His word and I watch as He moves throughout my life, placing in me desires and motivation to act. I praise Him today for He is great, and His ways are so much bigger then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment