Sunday, September 14, 2014

Focus on Jesus

Why can't this be removed from my mind
Just take it away...push rewind
I don't need a thing in this world to have breath
All I need is Christ who saves me from death
Lesson to focus on Jesus and to trust not in this world
Press into Holy Spirit, and fight with the sword
Pass by the lonely and feel the pull
Pray for them till they too are full
Not be focused upon my circumstances
But have concern for those who do not know what God's plan is
I leave this burden on Your alter
Pick up the cup drink more of the Your holy water
I am desperate for more of Your love
Humble and hungry, satisfaction comes only from above
Pressed down, searching and seeking
Unto You alone I am gleaning
Faith in my Father, stronger then before
Will trust that He will bring the right door
There is no longer a need for someone to make it better
For I serve the one who sets free of all fetters
Today I choose to pick up my cross
Today I say I suffer no loss
Instead I have victory for I belong to the Risen One
The Risen One Jesus Christ, God's own Son

No comments:

Post a Comment