Saturday, December 27, 2014

God Alone Is All

I've been lost and I've been broken
My words have been mis-spoken
But the truth will always be the same
So only this one thing may remain
That some may come and go from this place
But to see Your glory is to see your face
I want to lay all else aside
So that in You alone I confide
I've looked to others for the answers
Only to be disappointed and see disasters
Now You show me through signs I can't deny
That these tears are healing so to You I cry
Forgive me for my wondering ways
Help me and give me strength to make it through each day

1 comment:

  1. I am constantly entranced by the richness, depth, and expressiveness of vocabulary that flows from your heart to Creator King, Lord of All. You have been given such an anointed gift from Him. Eagerly awaiting your next...

    ReplyDelete