Monday, August 18, 2014

Beauty

Looking up and looking onward
See the path You set, going forward
Walking on air, one step at a time
Knowing my hand is led by You divine

Not seeking for any gain
Or wondering over pain
Being sure You are here
Knowing You call me dear

Searching and wondering no more need
For to Your ways I do heed 
Ever conscious to the sound of Your voice
Know You now, I've made my choice

Following closer ever still
I take You in, Your presence I feel
Longing for even more of You
Falling in Love, always fresh as the morning Dew

Sun rises and sets at Your perfect command
And so I also know to trust in Your plan
I will stumble a time or five
But You take me back and my spirit revive

Here and now I say You are my Lord
I soak You in, eat Your word
Need You to breath today
Press in, bow and pray

Take a moment to look above 
At the picture You paint, to show You are love
Vibrant and clear, perfect lines 
Never faulted, not one time

For every thing that speaks Your truth
I will confess this life before You
Hand it to You freely I will
Watch, Holy Spirit my cup You fill


No comments:

Post a Comment