Thursday, August 28, 2014

Praise

Thank You Father for Your guidance
I praise You for You are there in any circumstance
You lift my feet each step to the next
You carry me when I am perplexed 
For every time and every season
To praise You I do not require reason
Just to know that You are Lord is enough
And You will not corrupt
You are purity, in its truest form
So to Your ways my life do I conform
You are the center of every choice
You are who I listen to, seek Your voice
Know You will always lead me to the straight
Pull me away from harm, evil, and hate
You've shown me what love is that I may know
So now I can walk and Your love to other's show
With hope that one day very soon
We will be with you beyond Your moon
Worship, down on our knees
You are all that matters, everything else flees.
Praise to You- Father, Spirit, Son.
Praise for You will come

No comments:

Post a Comment